Please contact us for further details.
The Anti-Griddle™ by PolyScience is a traditional cook top with an amazing twist: the device quickly freezes sauces and purees instead of heating them! This unique innovation opens a new dimension in freezing sauces and purees, crèmes and foams. Develop solid or semi-frozen creations with stable, crunchy surfaces and cool, creamy centers. The tantalizing dual-textures create a surprising and unique experience in restaurants. On buffets and at catering events, the Anti-Griddle™ by PolyScience always attracts diners when preparing a frozen appetizer or dessert right in front of their eyes. Let your culinary imagination run wild.
- Cooking Temperature: Fixed at -30 °F / -34.44 °C
- Griddle Dimensions: (L x W): 14.5 in x 9.38 in / 36.8 cm x 23.8 cm
- Overall Dimensions: (L x W x H): 15.88 x 18.38 x 10.5 in / 40.3 x 46.7 x 26.7 cm
- Electrical Power: 120 V 60Hz 6.5 amps / 240 V 50Hz 3.5 amps
- Winner of the Food Network’s Award for Tasty Technology
- Frozen salmon mousse
- Rhubarb Jasmine Merengue
- Caramel-Rosemary vanilla lollipops, liquid center and served on a rosemary stick
- Vanilla-orange swirl with strawberry wings
- Peanut butter brownie in a frozen crème anglaise coating
- Grant Achatz & Secrets of Alinea
- Anti-Griddle™ by PolyScience Demo
- PolyScience at NRA Show
- The Anti-Griddle™ by PolyScience on Iron Chef America