Urnex Dezcal Descaling Liquid:
- Removes even the toughest scale buildup without damaging equipment.
- Effectively descales hot water tanks and boilers, as well as faucets and sprayheads.
- Formulated with non-toxic, biodegradable and safe ingredients.
Create a solution using 50 mL Liquid Dezcal in 500 mL hot water. For other volumes, use 1:10 ratio of Liquid Dezcal to water. Depending on your machine, follow directions for eithe removable boilers or descaling in place.
- 1. Place solution in separate container or vessel. Ensure there is enough availble space in the container to add the boiler as well.
- 2. Add the boiler to the container with the descaling solution.
- 3. Soak the boiler in descaling solution.
- 4. Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes.
- 5. Remove the boiler and rinse it throroughly with clean water prior to re-inserting it into the machine.
Descaling in Place:
- 1. Add descaling solution directly to the machine’s water reservoir, or as recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2. Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes.
- 3. Discard of decsaling solution and rinse water reservoir throroughly with clean water prior to use.