Stagg EKG Electric Kettle 0.9 L
Whether you’re a coffee aficionado or a brewing beginner, Stagg EKG will be your countertop partner in the pursuit of a ridiculously good cup of coffee.
Variable temperature control, and a stunning, minimalist design.
Simple Aesthetic – Powerful Design: Featuring precision pour spout, variable temperature control, LCD screen, 60-minute hold mode, a brew stopwatch, and a small, minimalist base.
- To The Degree Temperature Control: Stagg ekg’s pid controller steadily maintains the perfect temperature as efficiently as possible.
- Quick Heat Time: A blazing fast heat time, powered by a 1200 Watt heating element means even less time spent waiting in pursuit of the perfect cup.
- 60 Minute Hold Mode: When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes.
- Pid Controller: Stagg EKG’s PID controller steadily maintains the perfect temperature as efficiently as possible.
- Brew Stopwatch: After your water is heated, Stagg EKG’s built-in Brew Stopwatch can time your brew for the perfect cup of coffee.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius: Put the calculator away. No more converting to your preferred setting.
- Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
- Power: 1200W, 220-240V , 50/60Hz, 9A
- Material: 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base. Wooden handles are either Walnut or Maple. Please read the following article for wood care instructions.
- Temperature Range: 135-212 F / 57-100 C
- Volume: 0.9L to the max fill line
- Cord Length: 2.5 ft
- Weight: 2.75 lbs/1,274 g (includes kettle base)
- 0.9L Dimensions: 11.5″x 6.75″x 8″ (292mm x 171mm x 203mm)
- 0.6L Dimensions: 10.5″ x 7.5″ x 7.75″ (267mm x 191mm x 197mm)
- Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified
- International use: This Stagg EKG listing is for 120V~ models, which are only compatible with outlets in the United States and Canada at this time. Using this product outside of these countries will void the included warranty and we cannot advise using a voltage converter for international use.
There are no reviews yet.