Comandante MK4 Nitro Blade Coffee Grinder Liquid Amber:
The iconic Comandante® C40 is a robust, high performance grinder with an advanced and pioneering burr set: Nitro Blade® and the new Mk4 generation just got even better!
Thanks to some smart material science, reworked internals and an unbreakable polymer-glass Bean Jar, the Comandante® C40 Mk4 offers improved workflow, weight, and durability. Made in Germany.**
The burr material and design is the proud result of years of dedicated research and development at Comandante®’s onsite coffee lab. Nitro Blade® is unique, using a high-alloyed, high-nitrogen stainless steel with a fine martensitic micro-crystal matrix.
Burr Geometry has been optimised to achieve excellent Bean Thruput with a reduced Crank Torque and at the same time deliver a refined Particle Size Distribution for best brewing results.
Comandante®’s click system gives you full control for any brewing method and locks your preferred grind setting into place, helping you get the very best out of your roasted coffee and repeat the results again and again. This world class grind performance has made Nitro Blade® the weapon of choice for true coffee enthusiasts around the globe, from home baristas to World Brewers Cup champions.
Every C40 MK4 comes with one brown glass Bean Jar and one clear polymer-glass Bean Jar. Both are super easy to clean and hold around 40g of roasted coffee beans. Weighing in at just over 600g, the C40’s compact size and robust nature means that whether you’re at home or off on an adventure, the world’s best manual grinder is your loyal companion.
Features & Spec:
- Burr Geometry: Comandante – Z15MB-V7LC-DSE-200
- Burr Material: Patented High-Alloyed High-Nitrogen Stainless Steel
- Grind Thrust Average: >1 Bean per turn at < 3,Nm
- Body: Stainless Steel
- Body Veneer: Ash Wood (structure and tone of color may vary)
- Axle: Stainless Steel
- Crank: Stainless Steel
- Crank-Knob: 100% Natural Oak Wood Black (Hand-made in Black Forest)
- Engine-Frame: Eastman Tritan (BPA-free)
- Axle Bearings: 2 x Stainless Steel Micro Ball Bearing with Rubber Seals
- Jar: 1 brown glass bean jar and 1 clear polymer-glass bean jar.
- Lid: Urochem 371 (natural-based)
- Packaging: only recyclable Paper
- Grinder weight: 740g
- Shipping box weight: 1270g
- Shipping box sizes: (L)56cm x (W)15cm x (H)15cm