Pacojet is a unique food processor used worldwide by many chefs to produce a large variety of both sweet and savory recipes. Pacojet takes the work out of making superior quality frozen desserts, from 100% natural sorbets, made only from fresh fruit, to smooth ice creams, which can be either full fat, yoghurt-based or even dairy-free.
Pacojet can also be used to process savoury recipes ranging from light, airy mousse and fine pâtés or farces to vegetable and herb concentrates which provide the basis for a wide variety of recipes. Whatever ingredients a chef’s imagination conjures up, Pacojet can purée it to perfection.
- Versatile: suitable for processing all types of foods with delicious results
- Fast processing – 1 portion takes only 20 seconds
- Calibrated portions
- Minimal food preparation required
- No spoilage
- Compact: fits in any kitchen
- Comprehensive: includes all the accessories you need
- Precisely Designed: powered by Swiss technology and ISO certified manufacturing
- System: 220-240V/50Hz, 950W; CE/CB/CCA-certified.
- 2 Pacotizing Beakers with Lids
- Pacotizing Blade “standard” grey/silver metal finish
- Spray Guard, complete rubber, black
- Outer Protective-Beaker plastic, black
- Rinsing Insert rubber, green
- Cleaning Insert with rotating brushes plastic, blue
- Sealing Ring in connection with Cleaning Insert rubber, blue
- Spatula chrome steel
- Pacojet 2 Instruction Manual – 92150
- Pacojet 2 International Recipe Book “Celebrating 20 Years of Pacojet”- English