Bullet Roaster R1
The Bullet R1 is a 1KG personal/sample true drum coffee roaster. Automatic drum pre-heating, adjustable heat and fan speed, and continuous real-time feedback provided by infrared bean and drum temperature probes combine to allow for precise, consistent roasting. Details of each roast can be digitally recorded and saved as roast profiles that can then be replayed or shared between roasters. Easy to clean and maintain.
- Roast Capacity: Maximum 1000g, Minimum 350g (fastest roasting for 1kg is 12min)
- Monthly Capacity: 100kg
- Bean Roast Temp: Max 250°C
- Roast Mode: Manual, Auto*
- Two Temperature Probes: Drum & Bean
- Control Panel Display: Bean Temperature; Drum Temperature or Bean Temp Rise-Fall °C/ min.; Time;
- Heating (9 Steps, 200W-1500W; Fan (9 Steps); Two Custom Buttons; Start-PreHeat-Cool Button
- Control roaster from your computer via USB.
- Free software for Windows 7/8/10, with Mac OS-X support planned for future.
- Choose to roast in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Drum: Multi vane, 5.9L solid drum
- Exhaust Fan: 78mm removable aluminum centrifugal fan for easy cleaning.
- Bean Loading: Through funnel.
- Bean Ejection: Manual.
- Bean Cooling Tray: Detachable. Fan Cooling. Connected to underside of roaster.
- Chaff Collector: Detachable. Empty every 2-3kg of roasting.
- Protection: Electronics over temperature on both PCB. Heater over temperature protection. Fan lock protection on all fans
- Fault logging: System status is monitored on all major components. Will try to warn prior to fail.
Mechanical / Requirements:
- Input Voltage: 100V-127V & 220V-240V – 50Hz-60Hz
- Power Requirement: 1500W**
- Size: L: 59cm W 31cm: H:42cm (L:75cm including bean cooler)
- Weight 14KG TBC
- Warranty: 2 years
- Country of origin: Designed and engineered in Denmark. Made in Taiwan.