The G45 holds a special place in the PROBAT product range. Manufactured in the classic retro design of the UG series and equipped with the key technical features of the G roasters, the G45 combines an elegant design with enhanced functionality even in its standard version. Furthermore, additional options such as pneumatic operated opening flaps on the bean container, roasting drum and cooling sieve outlet allow for convenient operation of the roasting machine.
If you are reaching the capacity limits with your UG but still want to process smaller batches, the G45 – with its flexible drum volume between 20 and 55 kilograms – is the ideal choice.
- Consistently High Coffee Quality: Thermocouples for recording machine- and process-related data enable optimum control over the roasting process for constant and reproducible roasting results.
- Flexibility: The extended batch size range, the infinitely variable burner, frequency converters and the targeted airflow by means of the traditional “aroma wheel” allow maximum flexibility in the aroma development of different coffee types.
- Individuality: The classic look can be individually rounded off by adapting different design parts according to personal preference, unique for every roastery!
The G45 roasting machine comes with thermocouples as standard to document supply air, product, and exhaust air temperature. The basic version of this roaster is controlled manually, also by deploying the traditional ‘aroma wheel’. Alternatively, the G45 can be fitted with a semi- or fully automatic control solution via a touch panel.
- Data Collection: The control solution of the G45 enables safe and automatic reproduction of all stored user-defined settings via recipe management. Twelve temperature levels can be pre-defined for each recipe. A manual adaptation of recipes during the roasting process is also possible while two additional potentiometers allow for mechanical regulation of the air volume and burner capacity in steps of 1 %. The latter applies to the semiautomatic version only.
- Process Safety: Pneumatically controlled opening flaps on the bean container, roasting drum, and cooling sieve outlet ensure maximum process reliability.
- Roasting time[min]: 10-20
- Roasting capacity [kg/h]: 100 – 150
- Batch size[kg]: 20 – 55
- Heating: Propan, Erdgas
- Space requirement min. – max. [m²]: 20 – 26
- Recommended room height [m]: 3,5