Probat P-Series P05 III Coffee Roaster:
The new P05 III and the P12 III are the latest additions to the PROBAT shop roaster series and the first two of a whole new generation of shop roasters. They are equipped with a number of advanced technical features, such as an innovative intelligent control system with extended functionality. Multiple additional design options make the P05 and the P12 unique for every roastery.
A wide range of variants with proven, advanced technology. The PROBAT shop roasters use specially developed shovel mechanisms in all machine sizes to move the beans in the drum. This guarantees the best-possible mixing at a set rotation speed. Inside the roaster, the beans move along precisely defined paths. A controlled flow of hot air roasts the beans via convection with minimum drum contact. This results in a highly consistent roast and a uniform bean pattern.
The outer appearance of the new P05 III and P12 III picks up the iconic PROBAT design while topping it off with further creative highlights and customization options to make it even more unique. The familiar silhouette of the roasting machine was consistently enhanced, now adding that extra fine touch to what was already classy before.
To meet individual preferences, the roasting machine body of all P series shop roasters may be painted in any RAL color. These can be smoothly matched with the appropriate hood and various individually customizable front design parts.
- Roasting times (min): 10-20
- Roasting capacity (kg/h): 17
- Batch size (kg) :1-6
- highly consistent roast and uniform bean pattern
- optimum mixing through a special shovel mechanism
- simultaneous roasting and cooling
- particularly high degree of separation thanks to separate cyclone
- individual customization options
- thermocouple for the product and roasting exhaust air temperature
- individually adjustable frequency converters to control the drum rotation speed and roasting exhaust air (optional)
- brush mounted underneath the cooling sieve for automatic cleaning
- adjustable cooling sieve outlet allows flexible installation
- significant improvement of the thermal insulation of the roaster for increased energy efficiency
- additional thermocouples for supply, ambient, and cooling exhaust air (optional)
- pressure gauge for the roasting exhaust air (optional)
- additional individually adjustable frequency converters to control the cooling air and the stirrer (optional)
High End Performance:
The HMI of the completely new web-based control system of the P05 III and P12 III is clearly visualized in full scope via an adjustable capacitive 15.6” touch screen. The new P05 and P12 can be optionally equipped with additional sensors for the generation of further machine and process related data. The visionary integrated control system offers many more benefits:
- recipe management with any number of user-definable recipes – all stored settings can be safely and automatically reproduced
- addition of events either during or after the roasting process
- safe transfer of recipes to other roasters while maintaining reproducibility
- control of several roasters via one surface
- connection of the control to any mobile device, regardless of the operating system (recommended display size > 9.7”)
- individually grouped dashboard