Sovda Pearl Mini
It’s time to strive for excellence and efficiency:
Are You a Specialty Coffee Roaster? Is your team spending way too much time and attention trying to sort out quakers, burnt beans, and foreign matter out of your speciality coffee? We want to help you take a leap forward towards excellence and efficiency by providing color sorting technology for your roasted and green beans. Let us show you how easily our advanced color sorting technology can benefit your coffee business!.
- 250kg / hour
- 99.5% accuracy
- sort up to 500kg green coffee / hour
- designed for specialty coffee
Sorting Capacity ( Per. Hour):
- 250Kg – Roasted
- 500Kg – Green
- 4’’ color display control panel
- Smart operation via mobile devices
- System memory can store color sorting profiles for repeated use, according to your needs.
- Control roaster from your computer via USB.
- Free software for Windows 7/8/10, with Mac OS-X support planned for future.
- Choose to roast in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Dimensions (cm) : 87 X 163 X 85cm
- Weight (kg): 450kg
- Power (kw) 0.8
- Elec. Supply: 220V
- Compressor 7.5 Kw 10Hp 23 Cfm At 90 Psi And .8M 3 At .3Mpa
- TWO OPTICAL CAMERA combined with 32 profiles for repeated use, air splash valves to color sort accurately & quickly
- AUTOMATED SYSTEM for self maintenance purposes.
- LESS THAN 1.7METERS TALL, it’s easy to transport and operate from the ground.
- EASY TO LOAD, thanks to a hopper that is available in 3 different sizes (60, 80 & 100 L ), depending on your production capacity.
- Customisation is available upon request.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY, with customer support assistance through phone call/email
Manual Guide – 3 Steps to sort:
- Enter your parameters:
Create your profile or select an existing one. Check the expected outcome in real time with automatic mode and adjust
- Start sorting your beans:
Beans are loaded directly from your roaster via a loader connected to the hopper Press start, the optical cameras will recognize good beans from reject based on the color spectrum you selected and ejects them using targeted air blasts.
- Your beans have been sorted. Enjoy!
Options available 500mm base, air compressor, loader.
Voight Air Compressor:
Generally speaking, a 7hp 5 kW compressor will meet these requirements. However, we strongly recommend a 10hp 7.5 kW compressor. The compressor must have a refrigerator type air drier and high-quality filters. If the air is not dry and clean the ejectors will be damaged. If three phase power is not available, then 3hp may be the only option but could struggle with continuous use.
Base Or No Base:
The Pearl mini can be raise by 500mm by ordering a base. This base allow more space under the outlet for a taller storage bin or a taller conveyor. The base was designed to fit a 121 liter brute min underneath.
How Pearl Mini Works?
“We want to take you a leap forward towards excellence by sorting out quakers, over-roasted beans, stones and green defects. Here is how it works.”
Sōvda Pearl Mini : Our story, belief and team. Launch Video.