The EX3 is an attractive and extremely versatile professional espresso machine. Featuring a smart design concept, It can be easily customized -and manufactured- through the combination of a wide range of different options, both external (number of groups, colours and finishings, lighting, etc.) and technical. Thus, the EX3 is aimed to suit any kind of business with an espresso demand, whether it is a small café or a big coffee shop chain.
Ergonomics and user experience have been also key on this project. Following Crem espresso standards of performance, the EX3 features CREM highly tested technologies in order to deliver a superior in cup quality. As a result, a revolutionary concept that takes a step forward in the espresso manufacturing sector.
The EX3 was named a winner of the prestigious IF Design and Red Dot Awards 2020, within the product design category.
- MODULARITY. Thanks to its modular design, the EX3 is more than flexible and can meet the bespoke needs of a business. From the compact Mini 1 group version to the high capacity 3 group.
- CONTEMPORARY.Stylized design lines for a new concept of espresso machines.
- ERGONOMICS. Every element and detail has been designed to take into account usuability and the barista experience.
- COMPACT. The EX3 features improved proportions and balanced dimensions, optimizing every component to make it both attractive for baristas and accessible for service tasks.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Available in a wide range of options and extras:
Crem EX3 2GR:
Two group professional espresso machine that can be easily customized through the combination of a wide range of different options, both external (number of groups, colours and finishings, lighting, etc.) and technical.
- Pressure switch control. PID for display versions
- Group flush button
- 1 steam wand + 1 HW tap. Extra steam wand available as an option
- Auto hot tap water dose (only when adding an extra steam wand)
- ½ turn rotary taps
- Cool touch steam wands
- Built-in rotatory pump
- Pre infusion chamber group head
- Electronic pre infusion
- Auto cleaning group cycle
- ECO mode (only available for PID versions)
- Auto ON/OFF (only available for PID versions)
- 1 Single + 1 Double portafilter
Options & Extras:
- Keypad: Control or Display (PID controlled)
- Group height: Standard or Take Away (High group)
- Pressure gauge: Single or Double.
- Steam / Levers and HW controls: All available in black, white or wooden (oak, walnut) finishings. Extra wand (except Mini 1GR)
- Colours: A wide range of colour and combinations available.
- Body covers: Oak, walnut, brushed alluminium
- Barista lights.
- High feet / Hidden feet.
- Extra portafilters
- W x D x H: 303/8″ x 225/8″ x 181/4″ / 77cm x 57.5cm x 46.5cm
- Weight; 136.7 lb / 62 kg
- Boiler(s) capacity: 11.5 l
- Operation pressure: 0.8 to 1.2 bar
- Water connection: 3/8″ Internal thread
- Power Output: 3100.00 Watts
- Power Input Type: Electric
- Primary Power Input: 220-240 V x 50 Hz x 1 PH / 220-240 V x 60 Hz x 1 PH
- Certifications: CE