Hoshizaki IM-21CNE Self Contained Cuber Ice Maker (Air Cooled):
This Hoshizaki IM-21CNE is a self-contained cube ice maker producing up to 22 kg of high-quality cube ice per 24 hours. Meeting even the strictest hygiene requirements, this true allrounder offers many application possibilities in segments including the foodservice and medical sector.
All Cubers are equipped with an electronic control system. This ensures an optimized ice-making process, even under varying circumstances. Without additional manual assistance or adjustments required, our Cubers produce generous amounts of ice cubes, at a consistently high quality.
The IM-21CNE uses refrigerant R134a.
- Material: The exterior is made of stainless steel. The closed water circuit provides maximum protection against any type of contamination during the entire cubing process. All Hoshizaki machines are easy to use, clean, and maintain.
- Unique Technology: A dedicated jet of fresh water is injected into each of the closed cells. Excess water leaves the closed cell through a set of outlets. The cell walls block the freezing water’s expansion from all sides while reaching down to -30°C during the cubing process. Thanks to the automatic rinse cycles, impurities such as minerals, are eliminated from the water resulting in the purest ice possible while your machine is protected from calcification and mineral build-up.
- Smart Design: Like all Hoshizaki Ice makers, the IM-21CNE is designed to last and comes with smart design extras such as a magnetic water pump without direct coupling. This element prevents leakage from the water circuit and improves the life expectancy of the machine.
- Perfect Fit: With outside dimensions W x D x H of 398 x 451 x 695 mm, the IM-21CNE is compact and is a perfect fit for small spaces.
- Plug&Play: The smart plug-and-play design guarantees an easy and quick set-up.
|Product title||Cuber, Self Contained|
|Production capacity (kg/24h) approx.||22|
|Storage bin capacity (kg) approx.||11.5|
|Electric consumption (kW)||0.24|
|Outside dimensions W x D x H (mm)||398 x 451 x 695|
|Ice type||L Cube – standard|
|Cooling system||Air Cooled|
|Product configuration||Self Contained|
|Net weight (kg)||34|
|Gross Weight Packed (kg)||39|