Hoshizaki IM-240NE(Air Cooled) Self Contained Cube Ice Maker:
The IM-240NE (air cooled) and IM-240WNE (water cooled) are the largest self contained cube ice machines. These models maintain low levels of water- and energy consumption.
- A closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- A stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles provides a hygienic and high quality finish.
- Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of production cycles.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
- Removable door gaskets help prevent any heat and contamination from entering the bin as well as making your Hoshizaki product easy to clean and maintain.
|Product||IM-240NE (Air Cooled, L Cube)|
|Ice Production Capacity (kg/24h)||240|
|(Slovak) Rozmery kocky||(Slovak) L 28 x 28 x 32mm|
|Storage Bin Capacity (kg)||110 kg|
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm)||704 x 665 x 1510 (legs add 90-135 mm)|
|(Slovak) Typ chladenia||(Slovak) vzduchom|
|Electrical Supply||1 / 220-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Electrical capacity (kW)||1,32|
|Also Available||IM-240NE-23 (Air Cooled, ML Cube) IM-240WM2E (Water Cooled, L Cube)|
There are no reviews yet.