Hoshizaki IM-65NE Ice Maker
The IM-65NE-Q (air cooled) is one of our unique special ice type ice maker stailored for the mixologists and cocktail bars that like to differentiate themselves and add to the full cocktail experience with the uniqueness of ice shapes without eliminating the purpose of properly cooling the drink with minimal dilution.
Still part of our IM ice making system this machine is a self-contained under counter models which are suited to place under bars and servicing countertops.
- Can produce up to 26kg of ice per 24 hours respectively (AT.10°C.WT.10°C).
- Unique ice making system that has an automatic rinse cycle. After every new batch of ice, the water reservoir drains and refills with fresh water. System comes with a magnetic water pump that has no direct coupling, which prevents any leakage.
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Electronically controlled to ensure an optimised ice making process under varying circumstances without the need for physical adjustments. Quality of ice is always consistent.
- Easily cleanable air filter allows end-users to carry out routine cleaning schedules. Extends product life expectancy and reduces the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
- Stainless steel
- IM-65NE-Q: Ball (Ø45mm / 45g)
- IM-65NE-LM: Big Cube XXL (48 x 48 x 58mm / 110g)
- IM-65NE-LM103: Big Cube XXXL (103 x 48 x 58mm / 120g)