Kopa Robata, Type R90ST Charcoal Grill – Red:
KOPA Robata is built like a tank to survive daily abuse of a professional use. It is very well insulated to prevent overheating of the external surfaces. The fire pit features chamotte fire bricks for heat accumulation and long life. If they ever burn out, they are easy to change without a need of a professional.
- Robata is a long-standing Japanese grilling tradition. The origins go back to ancient fishermen in northern Japan who took boxes of hot coals with them on their boats to heat and grill the fish they caught.
- Modern Robata is a type of charcoal grill modeled after those coal boxes. In Japanese and Asian kitchens Robata grills are mostly used to grill in front of guests.
- The versatility of Robata grill makes it very suitable for all kinds of cuisines and all kinds of grilled dishes. The Layout of Robata grill allows for many different heat zones that can be used for gilling or heating of food.
Main benefits of Kopa R90 layout:
- Simultaneous Multi level / Multi temperature grilling
- Lower grill rack made of refractory stainless steel
- Stainless steel design
- High grade insulation
- Support bars can be fixed with screws to prevent unintentional moving
- Colored decorative elements
- Chamotte brick fire-pit
A mobile version on a stand with a basting station consisting of two side tables and a front table. Front table features a cutout that can be equipped with GN containers and working surface. Stand features one shelf and sturdy casters. It can be used within a kitchen or on a terrace. Perfect for barbeque days on a terrace.
With multiple level frame and a housing with colored decorative panels. Air circulation within the housing to prevent excessive heat up of the outside surfaces.
Type R90ST Attributes:
- Grill size (mm): 670 x 350
- Fire pit made of: refractory bricks
- Upper grill area: 4 levels with 780 x 240 mm each
- High grade insulation
- Weight:289 kg
- Base grill area: 670 x 350 mm
- Upper grill area per level using original upper grill: 780 x 240 mm
- Number of levels: 1 + 4
- Av. daily charcoal cons.: 10-12 kg
- Exhaust rate: 2.000 m3/h
- Lower Grill – 1x
- Upper Grill – 1x
- Horizontal support bars – 2 pairs
- Stainless steel skewers – 5x
- Support with a shelf
- Lower Grill: 335 x 350 mm
- Flat Grill: 280 x 350 mm
- Upper Grill: 405 x 250 mm
- Grill Mesh: 345 x 275 mm
- Stainless steel skewers