Kopa Type 300 Basic Layout Charcoal Oven – Red
Kopa Type 300 is the base model of the grill oven, designed especially for kitchens with limited space. Thanks to Compact design you can place the oven under low extraction hoods. Type 300 is especially suitable for smaller fast-food restaurants, food trucks and smaller “à la carte” restaurants. Suitable for restaurants with up to 50 seats.
Kopa Basic layout:
- Basic layout of our charcoal oven gives you everything you need to start grilling.
- Built from thick durable refractory steels that offer long life span and ensure that the energy inside the oven is high enough to make food grill and not bake. Cooking times in KOPA Charcoal ovens are up to 40% shorter compared to any kind of open grill. This means that the throughput is up to 66% higher.
- Perfect for steaks, fish, vegetables, cooking in pans and much more.
Main benefits of Kopa Basic layout:
- Less convection: Better taste by serving juicier meat
- Faster cooking time: Up to 40% shorter
- Greater Throughput: Up to 66% higher
- Lower charcoal consumption: Up to 50% lower
- Low heat radiation: Better working environment
- Versatility: Grill and cook in pans
Type 300 Attributes:
- Size (mm): 712 x 548 x 890.
- Grill size (mm): 380 x 570
- Capacity: 50 covers
- 1 Grill rack included
- Stainless steel frame
- Coloured front panel
- Analogue thermometer
- Built-in ash pan
- Grease tray
- Fully adjustable air regulator
- Weight:110 kg
- Grill Rack size: 380 x 570 mm
- Capacity: 40 covers
- Working temperature: 250 – 350 °C
- Av. daily charcoal cons.: 3 – 6 kg
- Power: 3 kW
- Exhaust rate: 2.500 m3/h
- Max. smoke flow: 4,9 g/s
- Firebreak Hood
- Grill Rack
- Kopa Tong
- Ash Drawer
- Additional Grill Rack
- Additional Tong