Kopa Type 400 Basic Layout Charcoal Oven – Red:
Kopa Basic layout:
- Basic layout of our charcoal oven gives you everything you need to start grilling.
- Built from thick durable refractory steels that offer long life span and ensure that the energy inside the oven is high enough to make food grill and not bake. Cooking times in KOPA Charcoal ovens are up to 40% shorter compared to any kind of open grill. This means that the throughput is up to 66% higher.
- Perfect for steaks, fish, vegetables, cooking in pans and much more.
Main benefits of Kopa Basic layout:
- Less convection: Better taste by serving juicier meat
- Faster cooking time: Up to 40% shorter
- Greater Throughput: Up to 66% higher
- Lower charcoal consumption: Up to 50% lower
- Low heat radiation: Better working environment
- Versatility: Grill and cook in pans
Kopa Type 400 is the middle and most popular Kopa model and is intended for middle-sized restaurants that base their menu on grilled food. Type 400 offers enough space for two grill racks and allows for different dishes to be simultaneously prepared on two levels. Suitable for restaurants with up to 90 seats.
Type 400 Attributes:
- Size (mm): 712 x 697 x 1104.
- Grill size (mm): 530 x 570
- Capacity: 80 covers
- 2 Grill rack included
- Stainless steel frame
- Coloured front panel
- Analogue thermometer
- Built-in ash pan
- Grease tray
- Fully adjustable air regulator
- Heat-resistant stainless steel handle
- Weight:160 kg
- Grill Rack size: 530x 570 mm
- Capacity: 90 covers
- Working temperature: 250 – 350 °C
- Av. daily charcoal cons.: 5 – 8 kg
- Power: 4.5 kW
- Exhaust rate: 2.900 m3/h
- Max. smoke flow: 7,2 g/s
- Firebreak Hood
- Grill Rack
- Kopa Tong
- Ash Drawer
- Additional Grill Rack
- Additional Tong