Heritage Double Countertop Induction Cooktop by CookTek®
The classic CookTek® MC series double countertop induction cooktop delivers unmatched performance and quality for professional kitchens. These portable, commercial induction burners, like all of our units, are designed and built in the USA to excel in the world's most demanding commercial foodservice operating environments. With simple one knob and one button control, the MC series double counter top cooktop is fast, safe, clean, reliable and extremely easy to use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Six models / three levels of power, with your choice of front to back or side by side orientation.
- Power rating is per position (i.e. MC2502F offers 2,500 watts per burner).
- 200-240VAC only. Worldwide plug options.
- 0-20 Power settings or 80°F – 500°F (30°C – 260°C) temperature settings.
- Simple, familiar-feel control employing a single rotary knob and one button.
- Sharp, clean, red LED displays show power level or temperature for each burner.
- Faster than gas. Induction heats the pan, not the air or the heating unit itself.
- Safer. No flames, hot coil or other radiant heat source.
- Cleaner. Since the surface remains cool, spills don't burn.
- Cooler. No flame or radiant heat means a dramatically cooler and more comfortable cooking environment.
- Cheaper. Induction cooking is over 90% efficient – the most efficient cooking system available. Heat the food, not the kitchen!
- Entela certified, NSF and CE approved.