HotmixPRO 5 Stars
HotmixPRO 5 Stars is part of the new sub-range of machines for big quantities. This new model has the same outstanding performances of the others, with the great added value of a 5 lts bowl!
HotmixPRO 5 Stars is the biggest tabletop thermal mixer on the market. Ideal for all those professionals who need to serve lots of people; for example catering, hotels, hospitals, marriages…
But 5 liters give you enough space to use it also as an effective sous-vide machine. Thanks to the brand new “sous-vide support”, any HotmixPRO can be turned in a perfect low-temperature-cooking powerhouse. And with 5 liters of capacity, you can take maximum advantage of this new awesome feature.
HotmixPRO 5 Stars has a powerful motor (1’500W), capable of very high speeds (up to 8’000 rpm), and it can cook up to 190°C (374°F) with degree-by-degree temperature control (1°C increments). It is suitable for almost every recipe, such as creams, jams, sauces, doughs, reductions… its high temperatures even allows caramelization of sugars!
HotmixPRO 5 Stars characteristics introduce a new level of comfort in the kitchen: in fact, the operator’s presence is not constantly required anymore. A great number of preparations can be made by simply inserting the ingredients into the bowl, selecting a recipe (either one of the 250 pre-stored or one of your own), and pressing the START button. Thanks to the programmable memory and the perfect temperature control, HotmixPRO 5 Stars can guarantee constant, standardized, and optimal results. As easy as locating the file, copying it, and sending it as an email attachment. And, thanks to the WT function, the results will be always constant, no matter the initial temperature and quantity of ingredients.
Some cool features of HotmixPRO 5 Stars ,
- It save time, being able to do something more important while the machine works
- Theoretically get rid of human error during the most complex preparations
- Standardize the quality of your recipes
- Less stress in work
- Able to produce big quantities of food, up to 5 liters
- Temperature range from 25°C up to 190°C (374°F) , with degree-by-degree temperature control;
- Always perfect results, no matter the initial quantities and temperatures of the ingredients, thanks to the special WT function (Wait Temperature) which allows the user to start the timer only when the selected temperature is reached;
- From 0 to 8.000 rpm, with 26 different speeds in between, thanks to powerful professional motors, rated 3.000W;
- Capability to save your own recipes, and send them via e-mail. More than 400 pre-stored recipes on the SD card;
- Set different subsequent steps of a recipe without the user intervention;
- Continuous operation for up to 12 hours thanks to the TURBO AIR MOTOR SYSTEM;
- Self-diagnostics information display, upload of new software programs via web;
- Motor never under stress. The recipes are always completed, thanks to the dynamic system of the motor thermal protection. When the motor is too much under stress, the software automatically stops it for few seconds, while all the other operating functions are still on. Then, it starts to work again. The stop and working time may vary depending on the effective temperature of the motor at that moment.
Details make the difference!
100% stainless steel body, AISI 304 grade:
Blade set entirely made of stainless steel:
- Blades made of a single piece for solid operations and easy cleaning.
- Japanese stainless steel bearings which allow the cleaning in the dishwasher.
- Transmission connections in casting steel for a long duration.
- Aluminum pulleys which always guarantee the transmission of the maximum power.
Easy to clean:
All parts that are in contact with food can be easily dismounted and cleaned in the dishwasher.
The special conic shape of the bowls allows easy processing of the ingredients, even with small quantities.
Easy to use from the very beginning, thanks to the simple and intuitive symbols.
The user can store new recipes, with up to 16 subsequent steps each, so that they will be always available, and repeatable without human error. Not to mention the pre-stored recipes (up to 400).
What’s more, the bowl and the lid are easily placed either on the left or on the right side… perfect for the left-handed users.
Max Bowl Capacity : 4.9lts
RPM min / max : 0 – 8’000 rpm
Speeds : 26
Max continue work hours : 4
Temperature Range : 24°C to 190°C
Power – Frequency : 110V / 240V – 50Hz / 60Hz
Heating Power : 2’100W
Motor Power : 1’500W, “turbo air motor system”
Max Total Power : 3’600W
SD card : YES
Body : Stainless Steel
Net Weight : 22Kg
Accessories : Blades, mixing paddle, lid with measuring cup, spatula, whisking paddle, sous-vide support