HotmixPRO Gastro Twin
The two bowls are completely independent: separate bowls, separate SD cards, separate softwares… that means that you can work on 4 lts of content, or on 2 different recipes at the same time!
Thank to the easy reprogramming feature of all the HotmixPRO range, you could even set the two sides in two different languages.
Each side has a powerful motor (1500W), capable of very high speeds (up to 12’500 rpm), and it can cook up to 190°C (374°F)with degree-by-degree temperature control (1°C increments).
Thanks to these features, HotmixPRO Twin is suitable for almost every recipe, such as creams, jams, sauces, doughs, reductions… its high temperatures even allows caramelization of sugars!
What’s more, it comes with a few revolutionary features, that will really improve your workflow.
Features such as the WT function, NEXT, and the programmable recipe memory.
Some cool features of HotmixPRO Twin ,
- It save time, being able to do something more important while the machine works
- Theoretically get rid of human error during the most complex preparations
- Standardize the quality of your recipes
- Less stress in work
- Temperature range from 25°C up to 190°C (374°F), with degree-by-degree temperature control;
- Always perfect results, no matter the initial quantities and temperatures of the ingredients, thanks to the special WT function (Wait Temperature) which allows the user to start the timer only when the selected temperature is reached;
- From 0 to 12.500 rpm, with 26 different speeds in between, thanks to two powerful, professional motors, rated 1.500W;
- Capability to save your own recipes, and send them via e-mail. More than 250 pre-stored recipes on the SD card;
- Set different subsequent steps of a recipe without the user intervention;
- Self-diagnostics information display, upload of new software programs via web;
- Motor never under stress. The recipes are always completed, thanks to the dynamic system of the motor thermal protection. When the motor is too much under stress, the software automatically stops it for few seconds, while all the other operating functions are still on. Then, it starts to work again. The stop and working time may vary depending on the effective temperature of the motor at that moment.
Details make the difference!
100% stainless steel body, AISI 304 grade
Blade set entirely made of stainless steel:
- Blades made of a single piece for solid operations and easy cleaning.
- Japanese stainless steel bearings which allow the cleaning in the dishwasher.
- Transmission connections in casting steel for a long duration.
- Aluminum pulleys which always guarantee the transmission of the maximum power.
Easy to clean:
All parts that are in contact with food can be easily dismounted and cleaned in the dishwasher.
The special conic shape of the bowls allows easy processing of the ingredients, even with small quantities.
Easy to use from the very beginning, thanks to the simple and intuitive symbols.
The user can store new recipes, with up to 16 subsequent steps each, so that they will be always available, and repeatable without human error. Not to mention the pre-stored recipes (up to 400).
What’s more, the bowl and the lid are easily placed either on the left or on the right side… perfect for the left-handed users.
So, in a few words, here are the results you get with HotmixPRO Twin:
- You save time, being able to do something more important while the machine works
- You theoretically get rid of human error during the most complex preparations
- You standardize the quality of your recipes
- You are less stressed and your work is lighter
|Max Bowl Capacity||2lts + 2lts|
|RPM min / max||0 – 12’500 rpm|
|Max continue work hours||4|
|Temperature Range||24°C to 190°C|
|Power – Frequency||110V / 240V
50Hz / 60Hz
|Heating Power||800W + 800W|
|Motor Power||1’500W + 1’500W|
|Max Total Power||2’300W + 2’300W|
|Accessories||Blades, mixing paddle, lid with measuring cup, spatula|