HotmixPRO Master 5 Stars:
The HotmixPRO Master range, one of the latest innovations added to the HotmixPRO selection, once again revolutionizes the niche of
dynamic preparation, with its unique and extraordinary features.
HotmixPRO Master and the models deriving from it are the first in their category able to create the vacuum inside the bowl, thus opening
endless new possibilities.
Depressurizing the working area allows to:
- Grinding in vacuum condition, thus avoiding any color changes due to oxidation
- Cooking in vacuum condition grants results that are otherwise impossible, since the low boiling temperatures do not alter flavors and colors. It is a useful method for any kind of sauce or creamy product, because it prevents air (and thus oxygen) incorporation and consequent oxidation, granting a constant specific weight and the absence of aerobic bacteria
- Concentration/reduction Concentration is a technique that intensifies flavors, modifying them as little as possible in the procedure. Concentration in vacuum condition, with vapors extraction, is a modern, simple and effective variation of the technique, since it does not change the properties of the ingredients and generates a lower loss of volatile aromatic components
- Flavor extraction without oxidation, at low temperatures, grants amazing results
- Impregnation/marinating/emulsifying under vacuum (with or without heating) grants extraordinary results compared to the common techniques because, during the depressurization, the air inside the ingredients will get extracted just like any other air in the bowl. Using a special connector, when the user is restoring the pressure, he will be able to insert a gas (or even a liquid) in place of the extracted air, thus effectively impregnating the preparation
The customer will find the same features of power, reliability and versatility of every other model in our selection of high-performance thermal mixers; with a maximum speed of 16’000 rpm, temperatures ranging from -24°C to +190°C (depending on the model), a perfect temperature control and a programmable recipe memory, the HotmixPRO Master range includes with no doubt some of the most versatile and innovative products for any kind of food professional.
|Max Bowl volume||5,5lt|
|Max Bowl capacity||4,9lt|
|RPM min/max||0-8.000 rpm|
|Max continuous working hours||12|
|Final Vacuum (absolute mbar)||Vacuum 80-90% – “boiling point” about 30/40°C (water|
|Power – Frequency||220÷240 V. 50Hz|
|Heating Power||1.500 W.|
|Motor Power||1.800 W. turbo air motor system|
|Pump Power||100 W.|
|Max Total Power||3.400 W|
|Net Weight||27 Kg.|
|Accessories||Blades, mixing paddle, lid with measuring cup, spatula, whisking paddle, sous-vide support|