Articube Ice Trolley
An indispensable tool in cutting edge cuisine.
Makes it possible to produce the required amount of 100 and 250 gram tablets of dry ice in a safe and controlled fashion way, offering a wide variety of applications.
3 Advantages Of Having An Articube Ice
- Self-supply, Own Production
- Offers financial savings
- Guarantees food, health and hygiene conditions
The possibility of manufacturing Dry Ice immediately and instantaneously guarantees a controlled, convenient, safe and efficient supply, avoiding dependency on external suppliers.
It is far more economic to use self-produced Dry Ice because the technology allows the desired amount to be made depending on real-time demand, doing away with storage and subsequent waste.
In addition to which, with no dependence on an external supply and the consequent need for transportation, these additional costs will also disappear.
Thanks to the quality of its components and its ease of use, ICE helps towards safe working practices, ensuring optimal food handling, healthy and hygienic conditions.
ICE guarantees the aseptic manufacture of Dry Ice. It allows comprehensive control over production, preventing contamination from impurities, dirt, moisture and flavours, and promotes the organoleptic quality of manufactured Dry Ice.
- Manufactured in stainless steel.
- Portable model for installation free use.
- Connection from 12 kg bottle.
- SMD manufactured electronics.
- Manual bottle connection system with integrated safety system.
- Autonomous battery system for mains free use.
- 100 g or 250 g tablets.
- Width: 500 mm
- Depth: 465 mm
- Height: 1050 mm
- Weight: 47 kg
- 100 g. : Height: 101 mm. Diameter: Ø104 mm.
- 250 g. : Height: 133 mm. Diameter: Ø104mm.