HotmixPRO Easy Giaz:
HotmixPRO Giaz and Easy Giaz renovate completely an already existing technique – turning a frozen product to puree – thanks to many innovative and intuitive technological solutions.
They can optimize the efficiency of any kitchen, allowing to stock up any kind of frozen preparation and scrape/emulsify it later.
An ideal solution for instant preparation of ice cream and sorbets, as well as creams and emulsions, featuring a perfect managing and organising system* for all those recipes that are fit to be frozen and stocked in a refrigerated piace.
Featuring extreme ease of use, practicality, power, quickness and comfort, HotmixPRO Giaz and Easy Giaz grant unequaled performances when compared to the competition.
- Versatile: 6 different vertical speeds e 3 rotation speeds, to enhance your creativity and speed up, if needed, the preparation times.
- 10 portions in only 60 seconds. For each portion, it is possible to set up to 2 descents, even with different speed settings for descent and rotation.
- Innovative: Connect it to the internet for software updates and remote assistance.
- Accurate: It can prepare portions as small as 20g or as large as the more traditional 80g.
- FlexibleIt can emulsify at 1.8 bar, at normal pressure or with an air flow passing through the preparation; this allows for different textures for your finished product.
- Fast: Up to 10 portions of 80g in only 60 seconds.
- Convenient: Easy Giaz can make use of the common 1.3l bowls, granting compatibility with the bowls of all the other brands on the current market.
- Quality: Entirely made in Italy.
- Safe: The special blade assembling system makes any accidental disassembly of the blades impossible.
- Silent: It grants a quiet work thanks to the special design of the blades and the fact that the bowl is incapsulated inside.
- Efficient: The cutting blade is separated from the emulsion blade, since it is the only one that, normally, can get damaged during time. The advantage is a lower maintenance cost.
|Max Bowl Capacity||1.8l||1.3l|
|Max Bowl Load||1.8l||1.3l|
|Blades Rotation Speeds||12 (from 200 to 3500 rpm)||3 (1000 – 1500 – 2500 rpm)|
|Shaft Vertical Speeds||8||3|
|Max working cycles per preparation||10||2|
|Air Flow Settings||3 (1.8bar pressure – flow – no added air)||3 (1.8bar pressure – flow – no added air)|
|Built in recipes||YES||NO|
|QR Codes Recognition||YES||NO|
|Voltage – Frequency||230V or 120V
50Hz or 60Hz
|230V or 120V
50Hz or 60Hz
|Available Bowls||1.8l or 1.3l (compatible with bowls made for competitor machines)||1.3l (compatible with bowls made for competitor machines)|
|Max production velocity||10 portions (80g) in 38 seconds||10 portions (80g) in 60 seconds|
|Standard Accessories||2 bowls (1.8l) – 2 bowl lids||2 bowls (1.3l) – 2 bowl lids|
|Optional Accessories||Sharp Cutting Blade – Blade Splitter||Sharp Cutting Blade – Blade Splitter|