HotmixPRO Giaz and Easy Giaz renovate completely an already existing technique – turning a frozen product to puree – thanks to many innovative and intuitive technological solutions.
They can optimize the efficiency of any kitchen, allowing to stock up any kind of frozen preparation and scrape/emulsify it later.
An ideal solution for instant preparation of ice cream and sorbets, as well as creams and emulsions, featuring a perfect managing and organising system* for all those recipes that are fit to be frozen and stocked in a refrigerated piace.
Featuring extreme ease of use, practicality, power, quickness and comfort, HotmixPRO Giaz and Easy Giaz grant unequaled performances when compared to the competition.
- Versatile: 8 different vertical speeds e 12 rotation speeds, to enhance your creativity and speed up, if needed, the preparation times.
- 10 portions in only 60 seconds. For each portion, it is possible to set up to 4 descents, even with different speed settings for descent and rotation
- Strong: Entirely built in stainless steel.
- Innovative: Connect it to the internet for software updates and remote assistance.
- Accurate: It can prepare portions as small as 20g or as large as the more traditional 80g.
- Revolutionary: The smartphone app shows the number of bowls in the freezer, their content (including quantity) and the expiry date. By inserting one of the bowls in the unit, the chef will only have to set the desired amount of portions; all the other parameters will be automatically bound to the bowl, thus making the unit use extremely efficient and fast.
- Flexible: It can emulsify at 1.8 bar, at normal pressure or with an air flow passing through the preparation; it has many different speed settings; and it can set up to four descents, even using different parameters.
- Fast: Up to 10 portions of 80g in only 60 seconds.
- Professional: It has a huge bowl capacity: 1.8l means 16 usable portions of roughly 80g each, or up to about 64 micro-portions of roughly 20g. Giaz can also make use of the common 1.3l bowls, granting compatibility with the bowls of all the other brands on the current market.
- Ergonomic: The innovative opening system, inclined by 45°, allows maximum comfort, ease and safety for every blade disassembling and reassembling procedure.
- Smart: The parameters of each recipe are stored directly in the unit and can be bound to a single bowl.
- Quality: Entirely made in Italy, in durable stainless steel.
- Safe: The special blade assembling system makes any accidental disassembly of the blades impossible.
- Silent: It grants a quiet work thanks to the special design of the blades and the fact that the bowl is incapsulated inside.
- Efficient: The cutting blade is separated from the emulsion blade, since it is the only one that, normally, can get damaged during time. The advantage is a lower maintenance cost.
|Max Bowl Capacity||1.8l||1.3l|
|Max Bowl Load||1.8l||1.3l|
|Blades Rotation Speeds||12 (from 200 to 3500 rpm)||3 (1000 – 1500 – 2500 rpm)|
|Shaft Vertical Speeds||8||3|
|Max working cycles per preparation||10||2|
|Air Flow Settings||3 (1.8bar pressure – flow – no added air)||3 (1.8bar pressure – flow – no added air)|
|Built in recipes||YES||NO|
|QR Codes Recognition||YES||NO|
|Voltage – Frequency||230V or 120V
50Hz or 60Hz
|230V or 120V
50Hz or 60Hz
|Available Bowls||1.8l or 1.3l (compatible with bowls made for competitor machines)||1.3l (compatible with bowls made for competitor machines)|
|Max production velocity||10 portions (80g) in 38 seconds||10 portions (80g) in 60 seconds|
|Standard Accessories||2 bowls (1.8l) – 2 bowl lids||2 bowls (1.3l) – 2 bowl lids|
|Optional Accessories||Sharp Cutting Blade – Blade Splitter||Sharp Cutting Blade – Blade Splitter|