MVS 45XP Tabletop Chamber Vacuum Sealer Machine:
With the new MVS XP line the vacuum inside the package can be traced: it is a new and revolutionary concept for the internal vacuum, an exclusive innovation in the minipack®-torre style.
In fact, some models in the range of chamber vacuum sealers offer the possibility to obtain for each packing operation a label in which the essential information of the machining is printed.
The control panel installed on these machines, at the forefront of the technology of the food industry, is a new concept. The display allows a quick setting of operations thanks to its interactivity and ease of navigation and helps the user to program the technical and assistance interventions.
The whole new line of vacuum packaging machines XP is CE/ETL/NSF Certified.
- Electrical power supply: 120V 60Hz 1Ph/230V 50/60Hz 1Ph
- MAX power installed: 1,4 kW (120V) 1,1 kW (230V)
- Maximum current: 13 A (120V), 6 A (230V)
- Dimensions of the sealing bars: 450 mm
- Packaging cycle (Vacuum 99,9%): Vacuum= 24 s, Air re-immission= 8 s
- Vacuum pump: 20 mc
- Machine dimensions (lid open): 544x649x750 mm
- Machine dimensions (lid closed): 544x649x490 mm
- Machine weight (Net/Gross): 78/87 kg
- Available chamber dimensions (Tank+lid): 466×405.5×226 mm