Overlord – Pakkawood Handle / 3.5” Paring Knife:
• The blade is made of 67 layers of Damascus steel.
• Damascus steel knives first go through vacuum heat treatment, then cryogenic treatment, for extra durability.
• Blade edge is sharpened at an angle of 14%
• Durable Pakkawood handle is sealed and resists moisture.
• Everyday paring knife ideal for garnishing, peeling, trimming and cutting small produce as well as chopping garlic and ginger.
• Hand-wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry with a cloth. Note, the blade should always be facing away from you.