Probat P-Series P12 Coffee Roaster:
The P series represents a whole new generation of shop roasters. All models are equipped with a number of advanced technical features, such as the innovative software with extended functionality. Multiple additional design options make the P series unique for every roastery. Altogether there are three different models available, with batch sizes between one and 30 kilograms and a roasting capacity of 17 to 85 kilograms of roast coffee per hour.
The new electrically operated P05 e has the same advanced features as the gas-heated version of the smallest shop roaster in the new P Series generation. Roasting times and flexibility are directly comparable, so that roasting results of the P05 can be safely transferred to the new P05 e while maintaining the same high quality and reproducibility.
The PROBATINO is specially developed for smaller businesses. With its recommended batch size of one kilogram, it is perfect for producing, testing and perfecting small quantities of roasted coffee.
- Consistently High Coffee Quality: Thermocouples for recording machine- and process-related data enable optimum control over the roasting process for constant and reproducible roasting results.
- Flexibility: The extended batch size range and individually controllable frequency converters ensure maximum flexibility in the aroma development of different coffee types. The adjustable cooling sieve outlet allows flexible installation.
- Efficiency: The simultaneous roasting and cooling process shortens cycle times. The optimized thermal insulation ensures particular energy efficiency.
- Individuality: The traditional look can be individually rounded off according to personal preference by adapting the color of the roasting machine body, the hood as well as different front design parts – guaranteed unique for every roastery!
The completely new integrated control system of the P series is a web-based software solution, that can be run from a touchscreen mounted on the machine. A network connection is required when controlling the roaster via a third-party device. For smooth data transfer, the external software systems Cropster and Artisan can easily be connected via interfaces. The control system is updatable and upgradeable, with automatic safety chains in the background, thus guaranteeing stable, safe and future-proof roasting processes.
- HMI: The application-oriented and intuitive user interface of the control solution is clearly visualized in full-scope via an ergonomic 15.6-inch touch screen. The dashboard is customizable, for example in terms of parameters to be displayed, language and color, with the possibility to arrange all data individually on the screen. To show additional levels, the touch panel can be connected to third devices – regardless of the operating system – which may then also be used to control the roaster.
- Data Management: The roasting machines of the P series are equipped with thermocouples as standard to document product and exhaust air temperature. To get the maximum out of the coffee beans, all P series roasters can be fitted with additional sensors for supply, ambient and cooling exhaust air temperature. All machine and process data are logged in a history. Events, such as first or second crack, can be added either during or after the roasting process.
- Reflection Control: The pioneering control system of the P series enables safe and automatic reproduction of all stored user-defined settings via recipe management. The automatic adjustment of the burner enables exact tracking of roasting profiles according to a pre-defined temperature. Depending on the equipment of the machine, this can be, for example, the product, supply air or exhaust air temperature. All recipes can safely be transferred to other roasting machines while maintaining consistency.
- Roasting time[min]: 10-20
- Roasting capacity [kg/h]: 40
- Batch size[kg]: 1-15
- Heating: propane, natural gas
- Space requirement min. – max. [m²]: 7 – 18
- Recommended room height [m]: 2,5