Slayer Steam LP Two Group Espresso Machine
Featuring programmable pre and post infusion with two settings per group, advanced volumetrics, classic pump driven extraction and so much more.
Heads-up Barista Dashboard™ per group with intuitive time to weight conversions. Extremely intuitive UI for on the fly dialing in, assuring all drinks are prepared at the highest quality, efficiently. This is the barista’s dream machine.
Weight Based Volumetrics: Program your output volume in grams, making it easy to get the exact volume you desire.
Low Pressure Pre & Post infusion: You read that right! Time based pre infusion, classic pump driven extraction and weight based post infusion; with the automation of volumetric control.
Wing Leg Channels: Keep wires and hoses hidden from view.
Adjustable Height Drain Tray: Four distinct positions, large workspace.
Friendly User Interface: Incredibly easy to use Interface, unlike anything you’ve ever used.
Electronic Steam Solenoid Valve: A quick, efficient valve designed to speed up the steaming workflow
Barista Dashboard: Digital control board features backflush, timers, and access to all parameters
Paperstone Actuators: Durable yet elegant paperstone used for brew and steam actuators for a warm natural feel.
- Controllable independent pre-infusion programmable from 0-10 seconds
- Post-infusion programmable by weight
- Dual-volumetrics operation with two programmable doses per grouphead
- 1-5 second auto purge activated automatically or on demand
- Pressure reducer to set your pre- and postinfusion pressure (line pressure or lower).
- Quick push button to activate full manual versus volumetric mode
- Advanced algorithm allows volumetric setting by weight
- PID-controlled independent brew tanks
- Electronic solenoid steam valves
- Heads-up barista dashboard per group
- Massive work surface
- Wing channels keep wires & hoses hidden from view
- Automatic shot lights
- Adjustable drip tray
- Mirror polished stainless steel body
- Ink black wings and cup rail
- Width: 34 inches / 86.5 centimeters
- Length: 27.75 inches / 70.5 centimeters
- Height: 16.75 inches / 42.5 centimeters
- Weight: 220 pounds / 100 kilograms (tanks filled)
- Brew tanks: 1.7 liters, 600 watts
- Steam tank: 7.4 liters, 3,500 watts
- Single-phase power: 200-260 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 26 amps
- Three-phase power (optional): 380-400 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 17 amps
- Wattage: 4,700 watts