Hoshizaki FM-170AKE Modular Flake Ice Maker:
This Hoshizaki FM-170AKE-SB is a modular flake ice maker producing up to 170 kg of high-quality [flake] ice per 24 hours.
Hoshizaki ice makers generate quality granular ice, such as flake ice.
The light texture of granular ice has a quick cooling effect, creating an environment of uniform temperatures, without causing unpleasant freezer burn. This is why Hoshizaki Flake Ice is highly popular and considered the ideal material to prepare and layer attractive food displays.
For flake ice, the extruding head is equipped with wide channels and multi-blade cutters.
- The FM-150KE uses refrigerant R134a.
- Material: The exterior is made of stainless steel. The closed water circuit provides maximum protection against any type of contamination during the entire ice production process. All Hoshizaki machines are easy to use, clean, and maintain.
- Unique Technology: The FM series has a worktime-based replacement system, which can be monitored with an intuitive control display for preventive maintenance. Hoshizaki was the first to introduce an automated water circuit rinse cycle, to avoid harmful mineral residues from clogging the hydraulic system and maintaining top sanitary conditions.
- Smart Design: Like all Hoshizaki ice makers, the FM-170AKE-SB is designed to last and comes with smart design extras. The flake ice maker uses carbon graphite bushings instead of conventional ball bearings allows the machine to work entirely without grease. Here, the absence of moving parts prevents wear and tear, while the water-lubricated bearings protect the system from unpleasant calcification and bacterial contamination.
- Perfect Fit: Need to amp up your production capacity? The variable setup with modular bins and bases allows the user to mix and match a number of devices, depending on individual requirements and conditions. The dimensions of the FM-170AKE-SB are 560 x 700 x 780 mm.
- Plug & Play: The smart plug-and-play design guarantees an extremely easy and quick set-up.
|Production capacity (kg/24h) approx.||
1/220 – 240V/50Hz
|Electric consumption (kW)||
|Outside dimensions W x D x H (mm)||
560 x 700 x 780
|CO2 equivalent (kg)||
|Net weight (kg)||
|Gross Weight Packed (kg)||