Hoshizaki FM-750AKE-R452 Modular Flake Ice Maker:
This Hoshizaki FM-750AKE-R452-SB is a modular flake ice maker producing up to 750 kg of high-quality flake ice per 24 hours.
Hoshizaki FM ice makers generate quality granular ice, such as Flake ice. The light texture of granular ice has a quick cooling effect, creating an environment of uniform temperatures, without causing unpleasant freezer-burn. This is why Hoshizaki Flake ice is highly popular and considered the ideal material to prepare and layer hygienic and attractive food displays.
For flake ice, the extruding head is equipped with wide channels and multi-blade cutters.
- The FM-750AKE-R452-SB uses refrigerant R452A.
- Material: The exterior and the auger are made of stainless steel. The closed water circuit provides maximum protection against any type of contamination during ice production. All Hoshizaki machines are easy to use, clean, and maintain.
- Unique Technology: The inner workings of Flakers are designed to prevent unpleasant calcification and bacterial contamination. For example, the use of carbon graphite bushings instead of conventional ball bearings allows the machine to work entirely without grease.
- Smart Design: Like all Hoshizaki Ice makers, the FM-750AKE-R452-SB is designed to last and comes with smart design extras, such as the intuitive control display for preventive maintenance.
- Perfect Fit: Need to amp up your production capacity? The variable setups with modular bins and bases allow the user to mix and match depending on individual requirements and conditions. The dimensions of the FM-750AKE-R452-SB are 762 x 700 x 780 mm
- Plug & Play: The smart plug-and-play design guarantees an easy and quick set-up.
|Production capacity (kg/24h) approx.||
1/220 – 240V/50Hz
|Electric consumption (kW)||
|Outside dimensions W x D x H (mm)||
762 x 700 x 780
|Net weight (kg)||
|Gross Weight Packed (kg)||