Hoshizaki IM-240ANE Modular Cube Ice Maker:
This Hoshizaki IM-240ANE is a modular cube ice maker producing up to 220 kg of high-quality cube ice per 24 hours. Meeting even the strictest hygiene requirements, this true allrounder offers many application possibilities in segments including the foodservice and medical sector.
All Cubers are equipped with an electronic control system. This ensures an optimized ice-making process, even under varying circumstances. Without additional manual assistance or adjustments required, our Cubers produce generous amounts of ice cubes, at a consistently high quality.
- The IM-240ANE uses refrigerant R404A.
- Unique Technology: A dedicated jet of fresh water is injected into each of the closed cells. Excess water leaves the closed cell through a set of outlets. The cell walls block the freezing water’s expansion from all sides while reaching down to -30°C during the cubing process. Thanks to the automatic rinse cycles, impurities such as minerals, are eliminated from the water resulting in the purest ice possible while your machine is protected from calcification and mineral build-up.
- Smart Design: Like all Hoshizaki Ice makers, the IM-240ANE is designed to last and comes with smart design extras such as a magnetic water pump without direct coupling. This element prevents leakage from the water circuit and improves the life expectancy of the machine.
- Perfect Fit: Need to amp up your production capacity? The variable setups with modular bins and bases allow the user to mix and match depending on individual requirements and conditions. The dimensions of the IM-240ANE are 560 x 700 x 880 mm.
- Plug & Play: The smart plug-and-play design guarantees an easy and quick set-up.
|Production capacity (kg/24h) approx.||
1/220 – 240V/50Hz
|Electric consumption (kW)||
|Outside dimensions W x D x H (mm)||
560 x 700 x 880
L Cube – standard
|CO2 equivalent (kg)||
|Net weight (kg)||
|Gross Weight Packed (kg)||
B-301SA, B-501SA, B-801SA