Menumaster DEC18E2 Commercial Microwave Oven:
The Menumaster line of heavy-duty compact ovens offer powerful heating performance in a space-saving design. Durable and stackable, this oven is ideal for hard-use, high-volume operations. The unique method of energy distribution provides superior even-heating, so your customers will notice your food, not your foods’ temperature
- 1800 Watts of power for fast heating.
- Ample 17 liter capacity easily accommodates a standard half-pan.
- Up to 100 programmable menu items simplifies cooking and ensures consistent results.
- Four Stage Cooking Option for one-touch cooking. Reduces prep time, labor and food waste while providing consistent results.
- 11 power levels for consistent, delicious results for frozen and fresh foods. Food can go from freezer to table in minutes.
- Unique method of energy distribution provides superior even-heating.
- User-friendly controls are easy to use and require minimal user training.
- Space-saving stackable design.
- Interior ceramic shelf is sealed and recessed to help reduce plate to shelf edge impact and keep spills contained.
- Interlock switch assembly is engineered for maximum durability and long life.
- X2 Multiple quantity pad calculates the proper cook times for multiple portions.
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior for years of commercial foodservice use.
- Worldwide service network provides ongoing product support.
- Superior even-heating for consistent, delicious results
- Incredible durability for years of dependable use
- Easy ownership, maximum efficiency and profits
- Model: DEC18E2
- Configuration: Countertop
- Cooking power level(s): 11 Control system
- Defrost: yes
- Interior light: Yes
- Exterior dimensions: Height: 343mm (13 1/2″ ), Width: 425mm (16 3/4″), Depth: 578 mm (22 3/4″ )
- Cavity dimensions: Height:171 mm (6 3/4″), Width: 330 mm (13″), Depth: 305 mm (12″)
- Door depth: 940 mm (37″) 90o door open
- Capacity: 17 L (.6 cubic ft.)
- Power consumption: 2900 W, 12.6 A
- Power output: 1800 W* Microwave
- Power source: 220-240 Volt/50 Hz.
- Cord length:1.7 m (5’ 6″)
- Frequency: 2450 MHz
- Product weight: lbs.): 30 kg. (67 lbs.)
- Ship weight: 33 kg. (73 lbs.)