The new Pacojet 4 stands out with its many new features, including the option of pacotizing® certain recipes in just 90 seconds; a large touchscreen offering intuitive user guidance with an animated assistance feature; and a smart device detection mode to protect against misuse. The new Pacojet is exceptionally quiet while providing outstanding results in combination with maximum productivity – and therefore now meets long-held customer wishes.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 Pacojet 4 system
- 1 pacotizing® blade
- 1 synthetic pacotizing® beaker with lid
- 1 Protective beaker
- 1 spray guard complete
The Pacojet 4 is easy to use:
- Large touchscreen: The large touchscreen provides intuitive user guidance with an animated assistance feature. The user interface is designed for use in professional kitchen environments.
- Save recipe settings: Saving and loading settings for preparing your favorite recipes makes your kitchen even more efficient.
- Standby feature: During prolonged periods of inactivity, the Pacojet switches to energy-saving standby mode (the inactivity period can be adjusted), yet is instantly ready to use when you touch the display.
- Easy cleaning process: You can clean your Pacojet very easily in two stages using the Pacojet Cleaning Tabs.
- Nominal power consumption: 1500 W
- Network connection: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 Ghz
- Dimensions (mm): 497 x 204 x 365 (H x W x D)
- Net weight: 22.5 kg
- Overpressure: approx. 1 bar
- Sound emission: 76.4 dB (A)
- Mains voltage (variants): 220–240 V / 50–60 Hz
Pacojet Videos & Tutorials
Pacojet 4 Launch
Webinar «Der neue Pacojet 4»