Boss Vakuum MAX 42 Vacuum Packaging Machine
Our table-top machine series Max comes in a space-saving and compact design. The controlled reduction of the oxygen content guarantees safe storage and transport conditions. The processing of high-quality individual components and our longstanding experience in vacuum technology form the basis for an optimal price-performance ratio.
Z 2000 digital control
Our Z 2000 digital control enables the following parameters to be set: vacuum, gas and sealing time. The oxygen content can be reduced in a controlled manner. The memory function enables simple operation and guarantees reproducibility for your packaging result.
Control system Z 2001S (optional)
- 5 preprogrammed short control keys
- Easy and intuitive user concept
- Innovative marinade programm
- 99-slot memory
- Service programm
The focus of the construction is on making our machines as easy to clean as possible. The machines are made from stainless steel. The vacuum chambers are deep-drawn and the sealing systems are wireless.
Our high-pressure sealing systems are suitable for all conventional vacuum bags. The increased contact pressure and double sealing ensure identical results even with stronger bag types. In order to prevent unnecessary contamination with germs, the excess bag length can be removed if desired. The sealing systems can be activated individually.
In order to reduce your maintenance costs and help prevent downtimes due to maintenance work, a particular focus has been placed on maintenance-friendly design. Individual components are easily accessible and clearly visible. A service programme guarantees a long service life for your vacuum pump.
The construction, processing and control of our machines are geared towards the strict hygienic requirements of the food industry.
Z 2000 digital control
• Time-controlled Z 2000 digital control with large vacuum display and easy-to-clean, water-repellent surfaces
• Quick Stop for handy packaging of liquids
• Very simple operation
• Double-seam and cut-off sealing as standard, excess bag length can be torn off: Germs and unpleasant odours are avoided
• Plug-in system for the sealing bars, secure fastening without cables
Chamber and shelves
• Robust technology in stylish fi nish made of extremely high-quality stainless steel
• Optimal cleaning, designed according to HACCP guidelines
• Insertion plates for level adjustment, stylish fi nish with rounded corners made of food-grade PE materials
• Alternating current design with 230 V as standard: for fl exible connection to any normal socket
• Continuous operation service button
• Acrylic lid with silicone lip seal and sealing mechanism
• Initial supply of consumables (Teflon tape, sealing wire) included
• High-quality Busch vacuum pump
Options /extra equipment
• Gas flush device for protective gas atmosphere
• Mobile machine support made of stainless steel with bag compartment
• Special accessories upon request
• Inclined orientation for packaging of liquids
• Suction device for gastronorm containers
• Set of wearing parts
- Internal dimensions : 450 x 460 x 210 mm
- External dimensions: 540 x 560 x 410 mm
- Sealing bar : 420 mm
- Vacuum pump : 21 m3 /h
- Weight : 69 kg or 72 kg
- Connection : 1 phase, 230 V, 50 Hz (Special voltages upon request)
There are no reviews yet.