Boss Vakuum MAX 42-S Vacuum Packaging Machine
Our table-top machine series Max comes in a space-saving and compact design. The controlled reduction of the oxygen content guarantees safe storage and transport conditions. The processing of high-quality individual components and our longstanding experience in vacuum technology form the basis for an optimal price-performance ratio.
Z 3000 sensor control
Our Z 3000 sensor control is equipped with a precision vacuum sensor, enabling key parameters to be set precisely. The oxygen content can be reduced in a controlled manner. 99 programme memories enable reproducibility of your packaging result and guarantee simple operation even with diffi cult settings.
The focus of the construction is on making our machines as easy to clean as possible. The machines are made from stainless steel. The vacuum chambers are deep-drawn and the sealing systems are wireless.
Our high-pressure sealing systems are suitable for all conventional vacuum bags. The increased contact pressure and double sealing ensure identical results even with stronger bag types. In order to prevent unnecessary contamination with germs, the excess bag length can be removed if desired. The sealing systems can be activated individually
In order to reduce your maintenance costs and help prevent downtimes due to maintenance work, a particular focus has been placed on maintenance-friendly design. Individual components are easily accessible and clearly visible. A service programme guarantees a long service life for your vacuum pump.
Our electrical parts are protected against jet water and dust following IP 65. This enables deep and thorough cleaning in accordance with highly demanding hygiene regulations.
Z 3000 digital control
• Z 3000 sensor control with 99 programme memories in splashproof design
• Visual clarity by open view of individual parameters
• Quick Stop for handy packaging of liquids
• Sensor-controlled process control for maximum cost-effectiveness
• Sensor-controlled gas flush control for consistently high quality
• Evaporating point recognition for the automatic packaging of liquid products; flexibly adjustable to customer requirements
• Double-seam and cut-off sealing as standard, excess bag length can be torn off: Germs and unpleasant odours are avoided
• Plug-in system for the sealing bars, secure fastening without cables
• High-pressure sealing, for reliable sealing even with thick bag thicknesses
Chamber and shelves
• Robust technology in stylish fi nish made of extremely high-quality stainless steel
• Optimal cleaning, designed according to HACCP guidelines
• Insertion plates for level adjustment, stylish fi nish with rounded corners made of food-grade PE materials
• Alternating current design with 230 V as standard: for flexible connection to any normal socket
• Step vacuum function for high-outgassing products
• Red meat program for longer shelf life and better presentation
• Single adjustment of contact pressure, cool down time and re-ventilation
• Service function: promotes the long life of the machine and optimises service intervals
• Acrylic lid with silicone lip seal and sealing mechanism
• Initial supply of consumables (Tefl on tape, sealing wire) included
• High-quality Busch vacuum pump
Options /extra equipment
• Gas flush device for protective gas atmosphere
• Mobile machine support made of stainless steel with bag compartment
• Slow air release
• Inclined orientation for packaging of liquids
• Suction device for gastronorm containers
• Special accessories upon request
• Set of wearing parts
<ul><li>Internal dimensions : 450 x 460 x 210 mm</li><li>Sealing bar : 420 mm</li><li>Vacuum pump : 16 m3 /h or 21 m3 /h</li><li>Weight : 73 kg</li><li>Connection : 1 phase, 230 V, 50 Hz (Special voltages upon request)</li></ul>