Perlage Perlini Commercial Pressuriser
The Perlage /Perlini Cocktail Carbonating System is the most revolutionary bar product in a generation!
Everyone loves bubbles. Like the effervescence of a fine Champagne, the sparkle that Perlini adds to any cocktail transforms the ordinary into extraordinary, and the extraordinary into sublime. With Perlini, you are limited only by your imagination. Cocktail lovers, bartenders, mixologists, molecular gastronomists rejoice: The future of cocktails has arrived!
Perlini produces highly carbonated cocktails in a matter of seconds, regardless of the ingredients. It functions exactly like a traditional cocktail shaker, but the shaker is a pressure vessel that is pressurized with carbon dioxide. Simply add ice to the shaker along with all of the ingredients (liquors, mixers, fruit, etc.), close the shaker, pressurize, shake for five seconds, and you’re done!
The system is easy to deploy and will allow you to confidently serve and enjoy sparkling wine without ever wasting a drop!
The Commercial Pressuriser is suitable for high volume usage. This system requires a source of food-grade, high-pressure CO2. Any commercial source of pure food-grade CO2 of the sort used for draft beer or soft-drink delivery systems is suitable with this system. Please note the Perlage Enclosure is sold separately.
This simple looking assembly has the following characteristics:
- Medical grade regulator
- Chrome regulator, sturdy, stain resistant and easy to clean
- Preset to the exact pressure to maintain the original carbonation level in the champagne.
- Preset tamper proof pressure setting
- Coil hose that allows flexibility in a bar setting
- Chrome gun, impact resistant and very durable
- High flow rate for short fill times, typically 3 seconds or less
- The entire system in food safe
- The system is tested before shipping to be leak resistant
- Commercial Pressuriser includes:
- 1 x Pre-set medical-grade CO2 regulator with a standard CGA-320 tank fitting
- 1 x Gas delivery hose
- 1 x Filling wand for dispensing the CO2 into the bottle
- User Guide