By the Glass® Standard Wine Dispenser
The Standard wine preservation system range consists of dispensers that are made of high grade steel. They have between 6 to 20 bottle positions. The cooling is provided by powerful compressors, which, if desired, can be placed separately and at a distance from the dispenser.
The cooled air is blown from the side (depending on your choice from the left or right), and every Standard wine preservation system is also available with glass back wall. Moreover, the system can be delivered spray painted in any RAL colour or covered with solid oak. Thus, the Standard is suitable for every conceivable interior.
Each wine preservation system is available in both a single row of bottles (the slim-line), as well as a double row of bottles (normal line), depending on the available space.
In addition there is a wide choice of operations, ranging from manual operation, portion control with or without connection to a cash register or self-service with the aid of electronic cards.
A Great Stage for your Wines!
Our high-grade stainless steel line of professional wine serving cabinets By the Glass® Standard offers a truly spectacular presentation for your wines.
Handcrafted to customer specifications with a brush-finish or optional color coatings and in sizes from 6 and up to 40 bottle positions, it comes with a variable 2-Climate-Zone Technology for changing proportions of red and white wines.
The cabinet is wide enough to dispense from large formats like Magnums, but you may also choose to keep a second row of bottles waiting for their turn at perfect serving temperature.
Cooling two climate zones and a large range of wines with just one performing compressor makes By the Glass® Standard one of the most economic professional wine serving systems available. What’s more the cooling engine can be mounted separately from the dispense unit to win space and balance.
Tailor-Made for Great Performances
Given its versatility and the many additional options like a transparent rear side with dramatic see-through effects and our multifunctional Wine by the Card technology you may claim that there is not much of a standard about our model Standard. Yet By the Glass® Standard has set a worldwide standard for its performance and reliability
The Standard wine serving system features:
- Climatising; always the right serving temperature for white wines and red wines (dual climate zone);
- Preserving; perfect preservation of ‘open’ bottles of wine;
- Presentating: exceptional presentation of wines;
- Variable temperature zones: The partition wall can be moved to change the ratio between red and white wines;
- Energy saving LED lighting: dimmable for different light intensities.
- Programmable portion control for three pour sizes;
- Possibility to connect the wine dispenser to a cash register or computer;
- Debit card system; guests/customers can help themselves.
The Standard wine dispensing system has the following technical specifications:
- Available in high grade steel (whether or not painted in any RAL colour), or solid wood in various colours to fit into every conceivable interior decor;
- Possible number of taps: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, or 20;
- The system can be mounted to the wall or installed on a solid base;
- The cooling motor is also a separate component which can be set up at a distance (e.g. in the storage unit or on the roof);
- Electronic temperature controls with two individual climate zones for white and red wine;
- Flexible climate zones; the partition wall can be easily moved to make changes in how many bottles of white and red wines you offer;
- Energy-saving LED inner lighting;
- Capacity for two bottles per tap, i.e. always an extra bottle available (and also available with only one bottle row if space is an issue);
- Optional: a card reader for access control;
- Optional: connection to the cash register;
- Owns all international certificates;
- One year guarantee for all components.