Back Bar Refrigeration
Coping with the demands of a busy venue means backbar refrigeration has to operate efficiently, to maintain temperature as bottles are taken out, stock replenished and doors continually opened and closed. It also has to be robust enough to survive a punishing level of wear and tear.
The latest BC range of backbar coolers from Williams has been designed with these testing demands in mind. However, they are also designed to look stylish and display premium bottled drinks to eye-catching effect.
The bottle coolers are available as single- or double-door counters, manufactured in stainless steel or hardwearing black PVC-coated steel. Glass doors and effective lighting ensure an attractive display, while adjustable shelves enable different sized bottles and cans to be stored efficiently. Variable thermostats allow the operators to set the optimum temperature, between 4 and 10ºC, to suit the environment, customer preference and any specific requirements of the beverage.
Options include double-glazed glass, stainless steel interiors, solid doors and connection to a remote refrigeration unit such as Williams’ glycol system. Some models are available with sleek, curved handles in an attractive bronze brushed finish.
Williams bottle coolers can be free standing, fitted under a back bar worktop or on shelving to give the impression of double-stacking. The double-door BC2, which measures 900mm wide by 530mm deep and 903mm high, has a capacity of 182 x 330ml bottles
BC3 – Three Door Bottle Cooler
For bars offering a wide range of bottled drinks, the three-door BC3 Bottle Cooler can hold up to 294 (330ml) bottles. Its glass doors and bright interior lights give it stylish, designer looks that help increase sales.
The BC3’s powerful refrigeration system ensures effective chilling, keeping your customers’ drinks in perfect condition. Meanwhile the adjustable shelving means the cabinet can be adapted to accept non-standard bottles or cans.
The BC3 can be free standing, located under a backbar worktop or on shelving to give the impression of double stacking.
- Choice of exterior finishes – black PVC coated galvanised steel or stainless steel
- Hard wearing exterior with hygienic,easy to clean mirrored stainless steel interior
- CoolSmart controller
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to a 32°C ambient.
- Precision injected, high density 35mm polyurethane insulation
- Castors to rear, adjustable feet to front
- Barrel locked doors
- Double glazed doors and bright, low energy consumption lighting
- Fully adjustable nylon coated wire shelves to suit stacking requirements
- Can be connected to a Williams temperature monitoring TAB system
|Depth||530||378(max) – 253(min)|
- Solid doors (available in stainless steel and black finish)
- Wine shelves