Chef’s Choice Model 4643 AngleSelect Professional Manual Knife Sharpener:
The Chef’s Choice 4643 AngleSelect professional manual sharpener is the ideal solution for both 15 and 20-degree class knives. Using 100% diamonds, the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier. This sharpener improves cutting performance by creating 2 distinct facets set at different angles to form a sharp, longer lasting, arch-shaped edge. The first stage sharpens 15° straight edge knives, while the second stage sharpens 20° straight edge knives. In the final stage, specialized diamond abrasives create a polished finish to both 15 and 20-degree knives. Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire blade length. This unit is designed to work with both straight-edge and serrated knives.
WHY YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER – Over time, a knife’s edge dulls under the stress of cutting. The overall performance can be significantly improved if sharpened and maintained correctly.
HOW DO KNIFE SHARPENERS WORK – Good sharpening systems shape the knife edge with a coarse abrasive and polish with a finer abrasive.
- ANGLESELECT – Applies a traditional 20° edge or a finer 15° edge for precision slicing
- DIAMOND ABRASIVES– Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our proprietary diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier
- DIZOR ENGINEERED– 2 distinct facets set at different angles that form a longer lasting, arch-shaped edge
- CRISSCROSS – Specialized abrasives create a polished edge with a micro-serrated finish
- PRECISION ANGLE CONTROL – Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire blade length
- SOFT TOUCH HANDLE – Ergonomic handle designed for right or left-handed use
- SHARPENS MOST KNIVES – Sharpens straight edge and serrated knives
See “Edge Type” for sharpener capabilities and “Knife Guide” for recommended knives:
- Finish: Black/Gray
- Number of Sharpening Stages: 3
- Abrasive: 100% Diamond Abrasives
- Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives: yes
- Resulting Edge Angle: 15 and 20 degree
- Sharpening Technology:Crisscross® sharpening technology
- Handle Style: Soft touch handle for an easy and secure grip
Product Weight & Dimensions:
- Weight:0.44 lb
- Length:9 1/4 inches
- Width:2 inches
- Height:2 1/16 inches
- Includes:Instruction manual
- Origin:Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material
There are no reviews yet.