La Marzocco KB90 Espresso Machine:
The KB90 sets a new standard in high volume cafe performance striving to make great espresso faster, cleaner and easier.
The KB90 is the ultimate evolution of the Linea PB form. Designed to optimize the workflow for the barista in the world’s busiest bars by improving the ergonomics and features of the machine. The KB90 is named for our Board Chairman, Kent Bakke. 20 years ago, Kent imagined one of the most exciting new features of the KB90, the Straight-in Portafilter. Kent has always seen La Marzocco’s mission to create machines that make the lives of the barista easier and more efficient, and the KB90 embodies this philosophy.
Features: engineering, ergonomics & options
- Dual boiler systemSeparate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Independent brew boilersSeparate boilers for each group head allow barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees.
- PID temperature controllerAllows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Saturated group designEnsure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Thermal stability system Brew water is pre-heated before entering the boiler for increased temperature stability.
- Steam flushKeeps the group clean with an automatic burst of steam and a flush of hot water between extractions.
- Pro touch steam wandsHigh performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Easy rebuild steam valveEngineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needing to be removed.
- Hot water economizerEnables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for rinsing.
- Digital displayIntuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Barista lightsLED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Auto brew ratio/drip prediction (optional) Precision scales incorporated into the drip tray improve beverage consistency by stopping the extraction based on mass. The machine uses an algorithm called Drip Prediction to improve shot accuracy and ease of dialing in.
- Available configurations: Auto-volumetric and auto-volumetric with scales (ABR)
- Available models: 2 and 3 group
|Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz)||208-240, 1, 60||208-240, 1, 60|
|Element Wattage (W)||5400||7300|
|Coffee Boiler (liters)||1.3×2||1.3×3|
|Steam Boiler (liters)||7||11|
There are no reviews yet.