Mavam Single Group Under Counter Espresso Machine
The Mavam single group espresso machine was designed to provide solutions for small to medium sized coffee operations. The 5.5 liter steam boiler combined with the 500ml brew boiler and patented temperature control system makes this single group very capable. While designed as a commercial machine it fits nicely in homes of discerning coffee drinkers.
Commercial reliability in a small footprint:
Designed by an espresso machine technician for ease of service and workflow. The one group gives you all the power for a larger machine in a small package.
- Able to be utilized with other Mavam espresso equipment for expanded work flow and service opportunities.
- Temperature adjustable heated transfer system creates large volumes of very dry steam. Passive heated
- Stainless Steel Group assembly. Multiple PID control points for temperature stability.
- Two step group activation allows control of pre-infusion time via Mavams “cronomass” timed auto settings.
- Easily switch in and out of auto to manual settings.
- Low Profile Countertop Interface
- Temperature Stability
- Multi Boiler Design
- Heated Brew Group
- Low Flow Pre-infusion
- Auto or Manual Extraction Modes
- Digital display.
- Dry Steam
- Milk Jug Rinser
- Button Actuation
- Custom Steam Tips
- Single Phase 240 Volt
- 5.5 Liter Copper Boiler 4kw
- 1 Liter 316 Stainless Steel Boiler 500w
- 1 Group Head Heating Element 200w
- Black or Silver interface Mavam Micro Precision Stainless screens.
- PESADO Stainless Steel Spouted Portafilter with Black Rubber Handle
- Individual pumps for each brew group
- Interface Dimensions: 16” / 40.5cm L x 14” / 35.5cm D x 9” / 23cm H
- Boiler Unit Dimensions: 16” / 40.5cm L x 18” / 46cm D x 13” / 33cm H
- Pump Unit Dimensions: 5” / 13cm L x 11” / 28cm D x 8” / 20cm H