Mavam Three Group Espresso Machine:
The Mach Two takes all the temperature stability technology from the Under Counter Espresso Machine and brings it all to the bench top standing at a compact 12.5” tall. With the new barista favourite Piano Key Group Activation and Slap Action Steam, the machine is not only fun to use but ergonomic for the barista. The Mach Two has a nice big drip tray, adjustable steam pressure and also utilises flow meters for added consistency. The three group is super power efficient at 28amps without compromising on quality.
- The Mach 2 introduces the game-changing Piano Key Group Activation, includes the new barista favorite Slap Activation Steam and keeps our popular ⅛-turn portafilter engagement, eliminating the repetitive and fatiguing twists and turns of historical outdated machines.
- Manual, Chronomass or Flow meter operation for consistency. Individual pumps for each brew group allow for uninterrupted brewing pressure and individual brewing pressures per group.
- The Mach 2 is a super low profile machine standing at 12.5” / 32cm off the bench. 6mm precision ruby flow restrictors, seal-free steam wand ball joint, cool touch steam wands, 20 billion cycle sensors on the steam and group activation, silicone gaskets and two screw-removable side panels for easy access.
- Three points of heating per group provides temperature stability from shot to shot.
Precise Temperature Stability:
We build simply designed, temperature stable espresso machines that give baristas and shop owners everything they need to create consistently beautiful espresso. Introducing the Match Two, the latest precision designed product from Mavam.
Designed By A Technician: Easy of service and reliability are founding principles
Behind every Mavam is years of experience servicing and reengineering world class espresso equipment. We have seen what works and what doesn’t, and the equipment reflects this. By removing common wear parts, making each group independent, and using only the best components, we have absolutely minimized your risk of downtime.
Simplicity meets Performance:
- 1 Pump per group
- Heated brew groups
- Flowmeter, manual or chromomass
- Low flow pre-infusion with own timer
- 13 Liter stainless steel boiler
- Seal free and cool touch steam wands
- Slap activation steam with non-wear components
- Piano key group activation
- Independent brew boiler per group
- Extra large and easily removable drain tray
- Multiple pid’s ensure precision temp
- 3 points of heating per group
- Custom group screens, diffusers and Gaskets
- Low profile enhances customer experience
- Voltage: 208/240V
- Phase: Single or Three
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- AMPS: 28
- 13 Liter stainless steel boiler: 4.5KW
- 500ML SS boiler per group: 500w
- Heated group head: 200w
- Certification: CE, ETL, NSF
Standard stainless steel with black or white power coating, metal plating available.