Ocoo Slow Cooker:
The latest technological revolution for professional kitchen comes from Korea: inspired by an ancestral cooking technique, the inventors of the OCOO double-pressure cooker designed a machine that automatically controls pressure and temperature to ensure an even slow cooking.
OCOO can be used for professional cooking, pastry and cocktail making.
Cook, extract, ferment, infuse… Use it to enrich the traditional recipes of your menu or to develop new gastronomic proposals.
3 combined actions: Pressure, Low temperature and Infrared emitted by the Germanium ceramic pot
Cooking techniques with OCOO double boiler:
- Aromatization with liquid: maceration, infusion, decoction, extract
- Syrup or oil confit, pickles and escabeche
- Stews and hot pots
- Fermentation of dough, produce or dairy (yogurt)
- Cooking any kind of dough, even steamed (Bao)
- Cooking legumes without soaking them previously
- Pressure cooking with liquid or steam with controlled temperatures and time
- Bain Marie: custard, Royale custard, pâtés and stuffing
- Black garlic and honey confit
- Millennium Egg
- Jams and syrups
- Clarified reductions, broths, and consommés
- Soups and vegetable creams
- 3 combined actions: pressure, low temperature and infrared emitted by the ceramic pot with germanium components.
- 3.5 L capacity