Le Verre De Vin Portable Tower Wine & Champagne Preservation System
The new Le Verre de Vin Portable Tower is without doubt the world’s most flexible, commercial-grade still wine and Champagne preservation system – and has been designed with input from globally renowned wine makers.
The Portable Tower is compact, easy to transport and doesn’t require any permanent installation – just place it on a stable surface and plug in.
Le Verre de Vin
Industry standard, ‘Le Verre de Vin technology’ offers the greatest possible scope to incorporate high performance, award-winning still wine and Champagne preservation technology within your business.
Choose from a range of stand alone preservation systems or high impact “by the glass” cabinet solutions – each includes proven, patented technology; best for price, best for performance and best for your business.
- No permanent installation required and easy & compact to transport & set up – just plug in and play
- Proven Le Verre de Vin still wine & Champagne preservation technology
- Fully enclosed precision engineered unit, delivering proven reliability
- Includes an integral chamber for a pre-set bespoke CO2 regulator & 425g CO2 cylinder
- Preserves an unlimited number of opened bottles for up to 21 days
- Ideal 21st century service – poured in front of the customer, direct from bottle to glass (‘Perfect Serve’)
- Automatic cut off to ensure optimum preservation each & every time
- Fitted with contemporary multi light resealing nozzles – choose from 7 different colours
- Interactive reseal process: the nozzles turn amber, before changing green when the bottle is re-sealed
- Minimal space requirement
The Portable Tower’s flexible nature makes it the Le Verre de Vin system of choice in an unlimited range of temporary and permanent applications – the perfect partner for any wine distributor or merchant.
By removing the oxygen to a precisely controlled level Le Verre de Vin technology effectively preserves wine without any risk to its subtle structure.
Incorporating both technologies onto one Tower unit.
Sparkling & Champagne
Preventing release of the naturally occurring CO2 is key to ensuring that the fizz stays locked in the wine and any issue of oxidation is eliminated.
- Power Supply: 24V DC.
- Power Consumption: 60W (av)
- Supply via safe 24V Power adaptor
The Tower units are covered under the Low Voltage Directive (LVD). Peak power consumption is reduced from 280W to just 60W.
This consumption figure is based on ‘peak consumption’, when the vacuum (still wine preservation) side of the system is in use. The power consumption of an idle system and use during the Champagne resealing process is negligible.
- Resealing time: 2-5 seconds – optimum preservation level is reached every time
- Capacity: any number of opened bottles, but no more than 15 re-seals in any 5 minute period
- Certifications: CE approved in Europe, ETL approved in the USA
Please note: Each system is pre-set to operate at an altitude of 0-500m (1650’) above sea level; for locations above this altitude refer to your distributor.
Materials & Finish
The Le Verre de Vin Portable Tower housing consists of mild stainless steel with a black finish. Its black base is made from a solid block of Iroko timber with a rubber mat beneath to provide additional grip on smooth surfaces.
The Correct Siting
To enable bottles to be presented for re-sealing allow at least 400mm (16”) from the underside of the system to the bar/work surface and do not enclose or shroud the system. Each system is pre-set to operate at an altitude of 0-500m (1650’) above sea level; for locations above this altitude refer to your distributor.