Le Verre de Vin Tower
Le Verre de Vin Tower can be configured to fit virtually any bar operation. Whether it’s a stand alone, wall mounted or fixed to existing or new refrigeration to create a bespoke wine service station. The Tower range offers the widest possible application of Le Verre de Vin wine preservation technology.
Le Verre de Vin
Industry standard, ‘Le Verre de Vin technology’ offers the greatest possible scope to incorporate high performance, award-winning still wine and Champagne preservation technology within your business.
Choose from a range of stand alone preservation systems or high impact “by the glass” cabinet solutions – each includes proven, patented technology; best for price, best for performance and best for your business.
- Proven Le Verre de Vin preservation technology
- Simple and quick for staff to use
- Up to 21 days preservation
- Ideal 21st century service – direct from bottle to glass, poured in front of the customer
- Unlimited fixing options
- Stylish and compact counter top unit
- Automatic cut off to ensure optimum preservation each and every time
- Interactive reseal process with illuminated nozzles
- Low maintenance & running costs
- Easy to fit retrospectively
By removing the oxygen to a precisely controlled level Le Verre de Vin technology effectively preserves wine without any risk to its subtle structure.
Incorporating both technologies into one Tower unit.
Sparkling & Champagne
Preventing release of the naturally occurring CO2 is key to ensuring that the fizz stays locked in the wine and any issue of oxidation is eliminated.
- Power Supply: 24V DC.
- Power Consumption: 60W (av)
- Supply via safe 24V Power adaptor
Le Verre de Vin systems are CE approved in Europe and ETL approved in the USA & Canada.
The Tower units are covered under the Low Voltage Directive (LVD). Peak power consumption is reduced from 280W to just 60W.
These consumption figures are based on ‘peak consumption’, when the vacuum (still wine preservation) side of the system is in use. The power consumption of an idle system and use during the Champagne resealing process is negligible.
- Resealing time: 2-5 seconds – optimum preservation level is reached every time
- Capacity: any number of opened bottles but no more than 15 re-seals in any 5 minute period
Materials & Finish
The Le Verre de Vin Tower systems are manufactured in mild stainless steel with a black finish.
The Correct Siting
To enable bottles to be presented for re-sealing allow at least 400mm (16”) from the underside of the system to the bar/work surface (applies to Classic and Compact models), and do not enclose or shroud the system. Each system is pre-set to operate at an altitude of 0-500m (1650’) above sea level; for locations above this altitude refer to your distributor.