Boss Vakuum MINI Vacuum Packaging Machine
Our table-top machine series Max comes in a space-saving and compact design. The controlled reduction of the oxygen content guarantees safe storage and transport conditions. The processing of high-quality individual components and our longstanding experience in vacuum technology form the basis for an optimal price-performance ratio.
- High-quality Busch vacuum pump
- Deep-drawn vacuumchamber
- Maintenance freindly construction
- Cable free welding bar construction
- Starter kit with consumables (teflon tape, welding wire) included
BOSS quality characteristics:
- Longevity: BOSS vacuum machines are made exclusively with high-quality individual components: rust-free stainless steel, splash proof elements and Busch high-performance pumps – 100% Made in Germany. Clear structure, robust technology and sophisticated design guarantee long-lasting operational readiness.
- User-friendliness: Our Z 1000 digital control system permits simple and precise setting of important operating parameters. These are shown clearly in the display. The well-thought-out and ergonomic construction of the machines permits user-friendly working and guarantees optimum packaging results.
- Seal welding: The perfect synergy of contact pressure, seal welding temperature and sealing time produces optimum fusing results. Our seal welding systems are suitable for all commercially available vacuum bags. The bag overlap is cut off in order to avoid unnecessary bacterial exposure. The machine can be optionally equipped with double seam welding
- Service & Cleaning: Ease of cleaning is foremost in the design of our machines. They are made of stainless steel. The vacuum chambers are deep-drawn and the sealing systems cable-free. In order to reduce service costs and avoid downtimes due to maintenance, we attach great importance to easy accessibility and the clear arrangement of individual components.
Seal welding system:
Simple Cut-off Seal Weld: Our simple cut-off seal weld consists of two parallel welding wires: The inside flat surface wire seals the bag, while the outer round profile wire cuts off excess bag material.
Double Seam Weld: Our double-seam weld seals the bag with an extra-wide flat-profile wire that creates two parallel weld seams. This weld guarantees redundant reliability of the seal.
Lid and chamber:
The stainless steel vacuum chamber is deep-drawn. The lid is made of high-quality acrylic and permits permanent process monitoring.
- Avoidance of dirt-sensitive welding seams
- Rounded edges ensure the greatest hygiene
- Leaking fl uid collects in the chamber recess
- Optimum shelf height
- Minimisation of the chamber volume
- Shortening of the evacuation time
- Grip hole for simple handling
- Consisting of robust, food-safe PE materials
- Rounded edges for safe handling
- Acrylic lid:
- Non-slip surface
- Flat and curved versions available
- Easy-clean silicone holder
- Silicone lip seal for smooth lid closure
Control system Z 1000:
Our Z 1000 digital control system permits the precise setting of vacuum and welding times. The oxygen content can be reduced in a controlled manner. The storage function permits simple operation and guarantees the reproducibility of the packaging result.
- Clear depiction of individual parameters
- Quick-stop function for packaging liquids
- 99-second service programme for cleaning the vacuum pump
- Splashproof design
- Gentle back ventilation of the vacuum chamber
Control system Z 2001S (OPTIONAL):
- User friendliness
- Well-organized display of each parameter
- Quick-stop function for packaging of liquids
- Gentle re-ventilation
- Large vacuum gauge
BUSCH vacuum pump:
Our BOSS vacuum packaging machines are fitted with powerful oil-driven rotary disc vacuum pumps made by the Busch Company.
- Reduction of oxygen content by up to max. 0.1%
- Constant high vacuum level
- Optimum conservation of moisture-sensitive and/or oxygen-sensitive products
- Long-term replacement part guarantee
- Service-friendly design
- Technically mature, long-life technology
- Made in Germany
- Gas ballast valve for the evacuation of larger quantities of steam
- Nominal pumping speed 4 m3/h
- Ultimate pressure (mBar) 2
- Nominal motor rating (kW)* ~ 0,1
- Nominal motor speed (U/min) 3000
- Noise level (ISO 2151) (dB) 59
- Oil capacity (liter) 0,06
- Internal dimensions : 285 x 350 x 105/150 mm
- Sealing bar : 260 mm
- Vacuum pump : 4 m3 /h
- Weight : 28 kg
- Connection : 1 phase, 230 V, 50 Hz (Special voltages upon request)
- Origin : Germany
- Dome lid (usable height 150 mm)
- Slanted bag holder for packaging of liquids (stainless steel)
- Suction device for standardized catering boxes
- Set of wearing parts (tefl on, wire, lid gasket, silicone for pressure bar)
- Packaging (stable cardboard box on wooden pallet
There are no reviews yet.